Twitter Reacts To Sean Spicer Rejecting Offer From 'Dancing With The Stars'

Report Spicer turns down 'Dancing with the Stars'

With sorrow in our hearts, we regret to inform you that former press secretary to the President of the United States, Sean Spicer, will not be a participant on ABC's Dancing with the Stars.

Spicer declined an ABC offer to appear on "Dancing With The Stars" because he thinks he'll be swamped with an "overwhelming number of commitments" in the fall, sources told TMZ.

Spicer left his job at the White House last month and was replaced by Wall Street's Anthony Scaramucci.

Spicer said that he resigned to "give the president and new team a clean slate", CNN reported.

Spicer is now in the process of negotiating a TV deal, meeting with all the major TV networks, including NBC, CBS and Fox News, Page Six reported.

He's reportedly not a very good dancer and would nearly certainly have not made it past the first few rounds, but if anyone is used to embarrassing themselves in front of millions of Americans, it's Sean Spicer.

Obviously the entertainment value of Sean Spicer attempting in vain to learn the foxtrot-admittedly, the only dance I know the name of-would've been at an all-time, Mooch-level high. Spicer, who was known for his combative White House press briefings with the media, was impersonated by Oscar-nominated actress Melissa McCarthy on "Saturday Night Live".

While Radar reported just yesterday that nothing was "set in stone", it has now been announced that the former press secretary has turned the offer down.

Relacionada:

Comentarios


Otras noticias